Refund & Returns
- We cannot accept returns or cancellations on any bespoke products once we have started manufacturing. Please ensure all details are correct when placing your order, and that you are happy with all aspects of the design.
- Our standard range furniture made to the sizes listed returned within 14 days of receipt but can only be partially refunded. This is to account for packaging, handling, storage and posting costs. As our products are made to order a 20% return fee will be applied, along with the cost of the initial postage costs and customer must arrange and pay for return postage with adequate insurance for value of product.
- If you receive faulty or damaged goods, we will of course either repair or replace the item. To do this we will need a detailed description with photos of the damage. See below for what we categorise as natural character of the wood.
- Bespoke commission quotations are for the design and materials stated and any change to these may incur further costs.
- Please consider the size of the product with regards to delivery as we will not be held responsible for any access issues. Its important that we are made aware of any potential delivery issues you may know of before product is despatched.
- Our couriers usually work on a set price for a product but prices may increase due to delivery address being in remote area of the UK.
- Any failed delivery attempt where a cost is incurred will be charged to the customer.
- Delivery dates and times are estimates only. We will not be held responsible for any losses caused by incorrect delivery times.
- We always like to complete our commissions on time but we will not be held responsible for manufacturing delays as sometime this is unavoidable for reasons out of our hands.
- The delivery companies we us are separate to us and delivery options may not be totally flexible in date and time.
- When several items are purchased on the same order we will try to deliver in one consignment but this may not be possible.
- It is the customers responsibility to inspect goods on delivery for damages, please make us aware of any damaged or faulty goods within one week of receipt.
- If damage is not recorded on delivery by the delivery driver no refunds or repairs can be issued for damages caused.
- If you have arranged for us to personally delivery your items and you are not present on delivery our time waiting will be charged at £60/hour.
- If we have previously arranged that we require assistance on delivery to unload item and said assistance is not available delivery driver reserves the right to cancel delivery at customer cost due to health and safety requirements.
Design Specification and Materials
- As a company producing natural timber products we expect some natural defects to be present and we are unable to offer any kind of discount or refund for:
– ‘Break out’ marks from the planer
– Small machining marks
– Natural colour variation
- Each of our Live Edge items are unique and can have lots of character. We fix any large natural cracks with resin based fillers and waxes. We try to make all details visible in our photographs if you require further photos please contact us.
- We will not refund alter or accept return due to natural features within the wood.
- If you know you are particular about natural features of timber please make us aware of this before ordering so where possible we can order super prime stock which will be added to the price.
- Timber and timber joints are subject to move and crack in environments with high or low humidity and temperature. Exposure to UV can also lead to drying out and bleaching of timbers. Our workshop is an ideal controlled environment and we will not be held responsible for any future failure or damage incurred by environmental issues.
- All of our products are intended for internal dry environments unless otherwise specified.
- Our products sizing is accurate to within 3mm, If you require a specific size please make us aware.
- Our product finishes will require maintenance and details of this can be found in our product care section. We will not be held responsible for product deterioration due to lack of care and maintenance.
- Some of our products are classed as heavy items and as such if you have concerns about weight please contact us.
- For all wall mounted products the responsibility for safety of fitting lies with the customer and we would recommend contacting a professional.
- Our furniture use is specific to the individual item improper use may result in damage or injury
Payments and Pricing
- For all our bespoke commissions we may ask for up to a 50% deposit upon ordering and the remaining balance will be required before item is dispatched.
- At our discretion we may offer the buyer the option to put down a 50% deposit on orders over the value of £500. The remaining 50% is to be paid before dispatch, and orders will be held until full payment has been made.
- Mistakes can be made and there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, product shipping charges, delivery estimates and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Quotes given will remain valid for 30 days, after this time we reserve the right to change prices.